There is a laundry room located in each building on the ground floor. You need a fob to gain access to the building. Two washers and two dryers are available, and take value-adding cards. These cards can be loaded at the machine outside and next to Braddock Lee’s leasing office entrance. The price for use is $1.75 for washers and $1.50 for dryers.
Price to replace a fob: $100
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trashcans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately.
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.